Minithon is the the annual PTO fundraiser where students run laps for pledges to raise money for their classroom. Each student gets a commemorative tie-dye shirt- thanks to sponsorships.
Thanks to those who have sponsored this year’s Minithon:
|A CLEAN PENSACOLA|
|Animal Hospital of Pensacola|
|Bass & Sandfort Accountants|
|Beggs and Lane, RLLP|
|Bruner Enterprises, LLC|
|Dr Lance King, SHHS Neurology|
|Dr. Farhat Mehmood|
|Emilie M. Morgan, Coldwell Banker Realty|
|End of The Line Cafe|
|Herman Family Foundation|
|Jada Leahy, MD – The Surgery Group|
|Kista Haas Photography|
|Michles & Booth PA|
|Mike and Kimberly Adams|
|Modern Legal, P.A.|
|Nakoma Mull Photography|
|Relevant AV Solutions Inc|
|Strong Street Studio|
|Sun Medical Ophthalmic|
|The Mediate Family|
|Titus Commercial Laundry|
|Tower East Group, INc.|
|W3 Engineering Inc.|
|Wayne, Renee, and Ava Preston|
Minithon dates are:
- Elementary, and Middle School Minithons are November 30th.
- Primary MD Minithon is December 3rd at 9am.
- Primary East A is 8:30am and East B is 10:30am on Dec. 1st.
- Primary West is 9:30am on Dec. 1st.
- Entry North is 9:00am and South are 10:00am on Dec. 2nd.