MSP Four-Square Fun Fest
Thank you to all who have Helped us Battle the crack by sponsoring attending the family fun fest, and/or volunteering!
Congrats to those who won the online auction items:
We had a fun-filled day of
festivities for all ages on the courts on 4/25!
Click here to see/order the few t-shirt sizes we have left.
You can advertise for your business or family with a sign on the fence. Your family or business can sponsor a bench or even a court! Want to find out more about the variety of sponsorship opportunities? (Sponsorships are for three-years.) Look below for a letter from parent/event co-organizer.
Click here to sign up for the event (those registering ahead of time, get a free chance drawing ticket)!!
You can’t attend? Don’t worry! You can still help!
- Give an item or service to the chance drawing
- Donate from anywhere! You, or family and friends, can donate from wherever they are! Click here, choose one-time payment and then Court Donation from the drop-down menu.
Don’t want to play in the tournament? That’s ok! You can watch and cheer from the sidelines and there will be lots of other sporty fun! There will be snacks and drinks for sale, as well as tickets for multiple chance drawing prizes.
Important things to know:
9:30 Gates and all fun stations open and tournament check-in
9:45 Warm up rallies and rules of game
10:00 All levels begin play
11:30 MSP Family Fun and 4 Square Tournament ends
- Individuals (ages 2 and up) can sign-up for $5 online or at the gate. Signing up online will help us to plan more effectively, though! You may pay at the gate, but those who sign up before the event, receive a free chance drawing ticket!
- Masks are required.
- The 4 Square Referee will determine on the day of play, based on the number of enrolled players, what elimination style will be used (double, triple or quadruple). The goal will be to maximize play time, while keeping wait times to a minimum.
- Families may be divided and play a two-on-two format depending on the number of players enrolled.
- In order to have fair play, single players will be assigned to a court appropriate for their age and physical size.
- Players will follow the basic 4 Square rules (see below). Due to the wide range and versions, no specialty moves (i.e. Cherry Bombs, Bus Stops) will be permitted.
- There will be five courts playing simultaneously.
- Don’t forget to wear sunscreen!
- As players win, they will be able to pick from a variety of prizes.
- After players are done with the tournament, there will be lots of other fun, sporty activities to take part in!