Opening for Elementary/Middle Spanish Teacher:
- The Montessori School of Pensacola is looking for a Spanish teacher for 1st through 8th grades.
- The job is part-time, approximately 24 hours per week.
- Requirement: excellent communicator in both Spanish and English languages.
- Pay discussed at interview, based on education and experience.
Opening for Extended Care Teachers and Substitute Teachers for 2019-20 School Year:
- The Montessori School of Pensacola is looking for teacher to work with Preschool – Kindergarten aged children. Applicants must be available to work until 5:30 pm. They also need to be able to lift and turn carrying at least 60 lbs. and sit on a tile floor for at least 60 minutes.
The ideal candidate:
Is an apt listener and is able to learn quickly and follow instructions
Is willing to align teaching style with Montessori principles
Appreciates and responds positively to guidance and feedback from team members
Is willing to commit to the school for a full year
Has initiative and curiosity
Is reliable, committed, energetic, patient, and detail-oriented
Understands the importance of professionalism in a school setting
Performs daily classroom maintenance duties such as food preparation and cleaning
Is comfortable working with children aged 18 months old to 6 years old, including bathroom assistance
Is able to easily bend, squat, lift, climb, carry, and sit on the floor for extended periods
Is an innovator and a self-starter
Applicants should be willing to undergo a background screen, in accordance with local laws and regulations.
Applicants do not have to be Montessori trained to apply.
*Please submit resumes and employment questions to the HR Coordinator.
The Montessori School of Pensacola
4100 Montessori Drive
Pensacola, FL 32504
Contact via email: