Blog Articles: What’s Happening at MSP?
MSP & Montessori in the News
- MSP received a USTA grant for their tennis courts.
- Upper Elementary students researched “adopting” sea turtles and nest sites, using over $500 in coins collected as part of a 40th anniversary school Fun Day. Here is their Powerpoint presentation about which turtles they proposed adopting and why. Sea Turtle Adoption
- “Neuroplasticity or brain plasticity is the ability the brain has to change according to each new experience or learning.” Click here to read more about neuroplasticity in Montessori.
- Read about MSP 8th graders interning at local businesses.
- MSP teacher, Tricia Kruse, was named USTA volunteer of the month for her work with tennis in the Pensacola community. MSP congratulates her and appreciates her hard work.Click here to read more.
- Read about MSP Middle School at the Heifer International Ranch.
- Watch students talk about their experiences at Heifer Ranch.