Substitute teachers needed.
We are currently seeking a Tennis Grounds Maintenance person to join our team. This position requires responsibility for the day to day maintenance and operation of the courts in order to keep them in top playing condition for the MSP Tennis Program, which includes 6 tennis courts (two 36 foot courts, two hard, two clay).
- Maintain grounds on and around the courts, to include removing all debris from courts and surrounding area and regular use of an irrigation system
- Installs, removes, and repairs fence wind screening as needed
- Maintain equipment and proper storage of all tools used to groom and repair courts
- Maintain up to 4 tons / pallets of clay for application on the courts
- Lay service and base with herring bone lines
- Communicate with program manager regarding regular maintenance and repair needs of tennis grounds and equipment
- Previous experience in court maintenance or other related fields preferred
- Must be able to pass background screening
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical work load. Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch and reach for an extended period of time
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Must be willing to work weekday and weekend hours year round
- Be flexible in job role and willing to assist in all other duties, within reason, as requested by program manager
*Please submit resumes and employment questions to the HR Coordinator.
The Montessori School of Pensacola
4100 Montessori Drive
Pensacola, FL 32504
Contact via email: