The admissions process is two-fold. It gives the parents an opportunity to learn about the school, its philosophy and policies. It also gives us the opportunity to assess each child’s situation and to determine whether we will meet the child’s needs and the expectations of the family. Our goal is to enroll families who share in our values and who will benefit from and contribute to our school. The Montessori School of Pensacola does not discriminate in its admission policies on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, or national origin.
- If you are interested in enrolling your child at Montessori School of Pensacola, schedule a visit to the school by calling the office at (850) 469-8138 and making an appointment. A parent’s visit to the school will include a tour of the facility, observation of the classroom in progress and time with the Early Childhood Program Director. This first observation is for adults only.
- If you are interested in enrolling, we will schedule an interview with you and your child. During the interview process, your child will have the opportunity to spend time in a classroom.
- After the interview and mandatory classroom visit, MSP will make a decision regarding acceptance.
- If your child is accepted, MSP will provide parents with a Reservation and Enrollment Contract and the necessary paperwork to enroll. A registration fee and application fee is due when you are notified of acceptance in the school. (Elementary/Middle application fee is due before the classroom visit.) The registration fee confirms your child’s place and is non-refundable.
- If there is no space available and you want to be placed in the admissions waiting pool, you will need to complete and return the application form with the non-refundable $50 fee.